Wednesday 17 April 2013

Runescape

Today I want to talk about my favourite game Runescape!


I have been playing Runescape since I was 11.
I saw my older sister playing it.
So I thought I would give it a go.
It was a lot of fun my sister and I would kill cows to sell the cowhide.
My sister even made a character called cow conqueror.

I have been quite proud of my levels.
Lately I have been trying to get at least everything up to 50.

 
I have done 79 quests.
I quite enjoy Runescape.
I am bit of a solo player.
I tend to play a lot of mini games.
Although I did quite enjoy fist of guthix when it first came out.
I have had Runscape membership for a month now.
But I keep takeing breaks from it due to work.
So tell me if you give it a go I might even play with you : ).


No comments:

Post a Comment