Monday 15 April 2013

Breakfast

I want to talk about one of my favorite meals of the day (next to lunch and dinner : 3 ).
Breakfast!
I love cereal.
Alot!
I love the bowl.

 
 
Then the spoon.
 


 
 
Then theres the cereal...
Sometimes I love to buy american cereal like lucky charms or peppebles cupcakes cereal they taste like dessert.
But normaly I just a have berry wheaty bits or porridge.
 
Sometimes I love to have toast too.
So back to the basics we have the plate.
 
Then you toast your toast.
Generaly in a toaster.
 
 
Then butter your toast you must!!
 
yes this is a butter sculpter of yoda
 
Then your favorite spread I love nutella or vegimite : ).
Well thats some simple things about breakfast I love.
Tell me what you love about breakfast id love to know : ).
You might even give me some ideas.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment