Friday 12 April 2013

Cup cakes

Ah cup cakes.
I used to love makeing cup cakes and still do quite often.
I love collecting the little patty case's but they come in many sizes to such as mini,normale size I supose medium then jumbo size and you can get an actual "cup cake" cake tin

                                           Heres some more information on cupcake liners

                                                        this example can be found here

Heres and example of a "cup cake" cake tin compared to a normale size cup cake
And heres another cake tin cup cake I found pretty awesome.

                                                       this example can be found here


Then of course theres the icing!
Whats a cupcake without icing?

 
Sometimes cup cakes can be simple or more complicated sometimes involving fondant and other decorations.
 
                                      
                                     
                                                          heres a blog about cup cakes



I hope you enjoyed this post about cup cakes I will make another post about cup cakes again soon they definately are one of my favorite things

(I did not make any of these cup cakes or take any of these pictures they where all found on flickr or google ive tried to link every photo to there recpective owners)

thank you for reading : )

No comments:

Post a Comment